Emmaus House Funding
Emmaus House is a non-profit, registered 501c (3) agency. We are entirely supported through donations. Our contributors include churches, church organizations individuals, several foundations, local organizations and schools. We are grateful to those who support us and allow us to continue our ministry.
How You Can Help
Emmaus House is home to 50 women at any given time. Maintenance and upkeep of our 13 homes, a small fleet vehicles and the Morrow Center is costly. Maintenance takes many man hours. Here are some ways you can help:
· Financial Support – Please make checks payable to Emmaus House and mail them to 733 S 14th Street, Saginaw, MI 48601
· Donations – We can always use paper products, personal care products, bedding, towels, women's clothing (new underwear and socks), laundry detergent , dryer sheets, dish soap and food (canned/dry goods, fresh or frozen fruits, vegetables, and meats), appliances (large and small), dishes, furniture, and all house hold items.
Please call 989-755-7538 to schedule a pickup in the Saginaw area.
· Volunteer - We can always use an extra hand. There are many areas where you can help. We can use volunteers to:
- Answer phones and help in the office
- Help drive our ladies to and from appointments
- Wrap gifts
- Teach our ladies to cook, sew, or budget
- Teach a Bible Study
- Mentor our ladies
- Help us with house maintenance
- Help at the Morrow Center
- Work on our cars
If you are interested in volunteering at Emmaus House please call or email us at
Annette Ripper, Executive Director
755 S 14th Street
Saginaw, Michigan 48601